Welcome on the The Light’s website!
The following terms and conditions of use shall apply to the website. Please carefully read the information below.
The Terms and Conditions contain information about how you can use the content on the website, how we process your personal data, and which cookies are used on the site. The The Light website and these terms and conditions of use are provided in accordance with Romanian law.
Processing of Personal Data
A. Pumac S.A. processes personal data for a number of general purposes that are listed in the records of the personal data processing activities held in the form of a registry. Among these goals are:
- initiating, implementing and managing labor relations;
- initiating, implementing and managing business relationships, advertising and market research to properly inform clients about the Company's products and / or services (including, but not limited to, newsletters and websites) to provide security and security of goods and persons, under the law;
- initiating, implementing and managing relationships with suppliers of products or services in the context of their provision to / by the Company;
- to ensure appropriate treatment of legal or conventional lawyers or third parties, including, but not limited to, associates / shareholders, partners or visitors.
B. Personal Data that we collect and process with our clients:
- Pumac S.A. collects from Client the information that it provides for: (i) creating the user account; (ii) information provided by Client for the provision of services; (iii) information relating to the provision of services obtained from public data and / or third parties.
- We ask you not to send us or disclose any Sensitive Information on or through Sites or in any other way to us.
"Sensitive Information" is Personal Data related to sensitive issues such as: racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health or medical condition, criminal records, membership of trade unions, etc.
C. The information collected is processed by Pumac S.A. for the purpose of providing services. LIGHT uses this information to ensure the safety of users and their devices, client support, and the development of current services. LIGHT does not disclose to third parties information for use for marketing purposes
- Confidential information - The parties agree to use the confidential information of the other Party solely in connection with the services and not to disclose it without prior written approval, except in the following cases: i) when this is required by law or by specific regulations or when requested by a professional body; ii) the counselors with whom the Parties work.
The provider may disclose confidential information to subcontractors or service providers, provided they are held confidential and to the Clients's consultants involved in the related matter. The obligation to keep confidential the information received in relation to the contract will remain valid for three years after receiving this information. The above does not apply to information that is (i) available to the public, or (ii) has been received from someone not subject to confidentiality, or (iii) already known by the Party receiving the information
In order to comply with the requirements set out in the EU Directive of 26 May 2012 and the provisions of Law no. 506 of 17 November 2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, all visitors to the website are required to consent to the transmission of cookies on their computers. This website uses its own cookies and third-party cookies to provide visitors with a much better browsing experience and services tailored to their needs and interests.
What is a “cookie”?
An “Internet Cookie” (also known as “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie”) is a small size file, formed out of letters and numbers, that is saved on the computer, mobile phone of other equipment that was used to access the Internet.
Cookies are installed by a web-server’s request (ex: Internet Explorer, Chrome) and are completely passive (don’t contain software, viruses, spyware and cannot access information on the hard drive).
A cookie has 2 parts: name and content or value. Also, a cookie’s lifetime is determined. Technically, only the web server that has sent the cookie can access it again when the user comes back to the associated web server.
Cookies from third parties
Certain third-party cookies are also used on this website. These third-party cookies are primarily used to improve the user experience, select language, aggregate statistics about the number of visitors to the site, and get data on how the website is used, although in certain cases may be used by a third party for their own purposes. For information on third-party cookies found on this site and how long they are stored, please see the following links:
How can I stop cookies? Deactivation and rejection of cookies makes certain websites inaccessible or difficult to use.
It is possible to set the browser to disable these cookies or set the browser to accept cookies from a particular site. But for example, if a visitor is not registered using cookies, he will not be able to leave comments.
Copyright and other intellectual property rights
All rights to the content on the site: text, graphics, logos, images, videoclips, audio files and programs belong to Pumac S.A. or to third parties and are protected by Romanian legislation on intellectual property. All rights are reserved.
The content on the website is provided as a service to you and may only be used in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below. By downloading materials from your site you accept the terms and conditions.
Unauthorized use or distribution of site content may violate copyright and / or other Romanian laws and may be subject to legal action.
Use of registered trademarks of Pumac S.A.
Trademarks and registered trademarks of Pumac S.A. may only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions or after you have obtained the written approval of Pumac S.A. Use of commercial trademarks in the advertising and marketing of Pumac S.A. products and services requires prior written approval.
Using content on the website
This website and its content may not be altered, transmitted, reproduced, published, licensed, transferred, sold or used for other commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Pumac S.A..
As you become familiar with the content of the site, Pumac S.A. allows you to make temporary copies of content on this site, if necessary. Any other use of the information on the site is forbidden.
Pumac S.A. may at any time change these terms and conditions of use, choose to display or remove messages and content on the site and / or close the website. If we decide to change the terms and conditions of use, you will be informed about this through a new version displayed on the site. Therefore, we ask you to update us on any new versions of the terms and conditions.